- Nutating Disc Positive- Displacement Disc Principle
- Ideal for Continuous Operation
- Change Gears for Positive Calibration
- Repeatability 100 ¡À 0.1% of Rate
- Minimal Maintenance
- Compatible with Hundreds of Non- Acidic Liquid
The 5/8" - 3/4" coupled flowmeter and the 1", 1-1/2”, and 2” Type S flanged flowmeters utilize the nutating disc positive displacement measuring chamber technology. This design results in an extremely accurate flowmeter that is insensitive to small changes in viscosity and flow profile disturbances. Each flowmeter includes a base unit, that houses and protects the measuring chamber, and a gear train. Registers provide reset of delivery and totalization. A wide variety of pulse transmitters permit remote operation and monitoring.